Our Maritime Engineering Division offers independent, objective advice and services covering a wide spectrum of projects. The maritime team supports clients with the identification of failures or repairs of marine structures such as pontoons, jetties, piers, locks and moorings.
Our team comprises highly experienced engineers who can suggest an effective solution to a client whose business relies upon a quick and accurate response.
Our services include:
- Marine Structural Inspections, Assessments & Asset Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Health, Safety and CDM Guidance
- Contract Administration & Site Supervision
- Consents, Licences and Flood Risk Assessments
Why use our team?
- Single point of contact – multi discipline and trusted supply chain
- Impartial advice and recommendations tailored to non-specialist audiences
- Extension of client resource and knowledge – we can guide and assist
- A safe pair of hands
We would be more than happy to help or advise should you have any questions, please contact the Maritime team on 020 8309 2641 or alternatively by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.