At Frankham, we work closely with our clients to transform the performance of their people, assets, operations and overall organisation.
We take the time to understand our clients requirements, and deliver a service experience that builds long term trust, and long term relationships.
Our people are at the heart of our service and client property needs are our priority.
As our clients adapt to an increasingly demanding business climate, they need Operational and Facilities Management structures to support this. At Frankham, we have developed a Facilities Management Consultancy service that is focused on finding ways to add value and reduce costs for clients.
An independent review of your in-house facilities teams and/or service providers will highlight the positives and the areas for improvement ensuring that your Facilities Management function and workplaces are fit for purpose and delivering best value.
Our Frankham consultancy team brings expert technical knowledge of hard and soft facilities management combined with a very real understanding of how people use buildings. As a multidisciplinary consultancy we bring ideas and solutions from different disciplines and sectors so that you get fresh thinking and a solution that is tailored specifically to the needs of your business and its people.
Our Facilities Management Services
Performance Reviews and ‘Health Checks’
- Strategic Review of Facilities Operations
- Performance Monitoring and Benchmarking
- Compliance Audits
- Facilities Management Reviews and ‘Health Checks’
- Due Diligence Checks
- Solutions and Recommendations
- Preparation of FM Contract and Technical Documentation
- Procurement, Management and establishment of contractual procedures
- Advice on FM Procurement and Model Supply option appraisal
- Preparation of Maintenance Plans and Life Cycle Costs
- Procurement of Minor Works Contracts
- Technical and Financial Evaluation
- Health and Safety compliance inspections
- Building and M&E Condition Surveys
- Water Risk Assessments and Management Plans
- Fire Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Risk Assessments and Permit to Work Systems
- Operational ‘set up’
- Property Asset Management
- Business Continuity
- Managing Agent Services
- Change Management
- Management of Property Acquisition and Disposal
- Sustainability Advice
- Management of Churn
- Space Management and workplace dynamics
- Decommissioning and Demolition Works