We are proud to have an integral dedicated CDM team who have provided professional services under the CDM Regulations since 1994. Our capacity in this regard has grown within the company from conception to where we are today, adapting to and working with all new relevant legislation.
We work hard to be at the leading edge of the newest legislation, providing training to large developers on the Building Safety Bill and the impacts this will have, as well as how to ensure compliance with the new requirements.
Frankham has not only thrived in providing services in Health & Safety Consultancy as Principal Designer, Adviser to the Principal Designer and the non-regulatory role of Adviser to the Client, but we have also developed our proficiencies and have obtained accreditations with the Association for Project Safety (APS), gaining APS Corporate membership. Our specialist in-house team has over 100 years combined industry experience and has also achieved numerous individual qualifications and memberships to many professional bodies and institutions, including the Association of Project Safety, the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, and the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management. Further qualifications include the NEBOSH diploma, NVQ diploma, NCRQ diploma, and competency as Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
Within our Client groups we have provided CDM related services on a multitude of new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects across a broad variety of sectors.
Our individual consultants also have expertise in the following areas:
- Sports stadiums including new build as well as large scale refurbishment
- Civil aviation projects including fit outs, airside, landside and airbridges
- Retail (new build retail parks, refurbs at one of the country’s largest department stores and smaller scale refurbs)
- Warehousing (new build and also installation of robotic picking systems)
- National Trust and Cathedrals (restoration and refurbishment)
Our projects range from inner city sites to urban, suburban, rural and coastal locations both occupied and vacant all over the United Kingdom.
We work with a large variety of Clients from all over the UK, including:
- Royal Marsden Hospitals
- Frimley Health NHS Trust
- Bellway Housing
- Morgan Lovell
- Network Rail
- Southeastern Trains
- Numerous county councils
- London Fire Brigade
We have significant experience covering:
- High rise buildings
- Residential sector (both large new build developments and small scale refurbs)
- Primary, secondary and special educational needs schools
- Council buildings including police stations, fire stations and council offices
- Healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulance stations, MRI facilities, laboratories
- Rail infrastructure
- Demolition work