Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Structural Engineering Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures).
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join our expanding Engineering team. The Frankham Consultancy Group operates within several construction sectors, for both private and public body clients, including commercial offices, retail, residential, education and public buildings amongst others, with construction values up to £60m. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home within a hybrid way of working.
- Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures)
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Kent
- Term: Permanent
- Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in Structural Engineering. Chartered/Incorporated or near to
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- Experience of leading a team on Structural Engineering projects
- Undertaking detailed design, production of specifications and schedules
- Hands on control of the financial management of projects under their control
- Experience in Eurocodes and British Standards
- Working knowledge of Structural analysis software
- An understanding of BIM and collaborative working processes
- A broad experience in various construction sectors and materials