We have a strong background in assisting Facilities Management organisations in a consultative and collaborative basis to understand and implement strategic policies in relation to the portfolio and help client visions become reality.
Our approach is always a double-edged system of complete understanding of the external policies and economics in operation and the individual building fabric and processes in place. Typically we are involved by providing the following services:
- Asset management policy and procedural reviews.
- Occupancy and space planning assessments.
- Life cycle costing / Condition Surveys (Fabric and plant).
- Energy and sustainability audits and appraisals.
- Statutory compliance risk assessment and testing (asbestos, accessibility, fire, legionella, electricity, gas, lifts and general health and safety).
- Property ‘Health Checks’.
- ‘Value for money’ and ‘Correctiveness of cost’ auditing.
- Sector – specific surveys and assessments. We understand all of the decision-making processes which dictate if and how investment is to be made within any property. We understand the requirement to remain flexible in our approach, recognise that future plans may include introducing efficiency savings and to ensure that the best use of a property is always made through complete appraisal of all available options.
We provide our services in-house through our Surveying, Architectural, Engineering, Environmental and Compliance teams in a truly integrated process. Our group accreditations, individual qualifications, personal experience and our on-going investment in our staff help ensure the success of every strategic asset management project that we are involved in.