The level of detail required in a measured building can vary considerably from job to job and client to client depending on end use. Equally, the level of accuracy required changes with the demands of each project. Frankham Consultancy Group’s Land Surveyors consult closely with our clients to tailor the brief to the clients needs to produce appropriate, cost effective solutions.
We cover the whole range of surveys from fully controlled 1:50 surveys, producing floor plans, cross sections, internal and external elevations to limited detail localised surveys. Our extensive experience means that we have worked in a wide range of building types from large floor areas such as department stores, office letting space, warehouses, workshops etc to domestic and historic properties inclusive if requested of the adjacent grounds/gardens.
Should the project demand, our surveyors are certified to work in areas classified as confined spaces.
We carry out surveys for a variety of purposes such as:
- To comply with the requirements of the Licensing Act 2003
- Floor areas for office letting arrangements
- Base drawings for renovation work or refurbishment
As built surveys for:
- Planning application as existing drawings
- Planning amendment submission to the local Planning Authority
- Land registry purposes
- Schools, hotels etc for emergency escape purposes
- Warehouses for space allocation, refurbishment or renovation
- Industrial building prior to installation of a new assembly/ production line etc
- Domestic extensions etc
- Point cloud data as historic record
For more information please contact:
Nigel Coote, Survey Manager
t: 020 3714 7062 m: 07776 468 002