The Frankham Consultancy Group can support you in maintaining the long term integrity of your existing buildings and structures, and also supply advice and structural calculations for alterations and extensions that could enhance the value of your assets.
We undertake structural surveys of defects and provide robust and innovative remedial solutions.
For new build, alterations and extensions, using the expertise of our Structural and Civil Engineers, we produce cost effective and buildable designs, specifications and drawings for Building Control approval.
Our Structural Surveys team undertake inspections, reporting and advice on buildings and external structures with respect to:
- Condition Surveys
- Cracking of walls and other structural elements
- Unsafe structures
- Fire and vehicle damaged buildings
- Deformed or sinking floors
- Subsidence or heave
- Roof spread
- Movement in retaining walls and similar structures
Small works include advice and structural calculations for:
- Simple wall removal and replacement beam or lintel
- More complex structural alterations within a property
- Change of use or additional loading
- Extensions requiring complete design, drawings and specifications for new structure and foundations.
- Feasibility assessment to determine viability for proposed works
- Complete design of new build works
Download our brochure for more information on how we can help you.
Should you wish to contact us to arrange for one of our engineers to speak to you about any of our services, please call our Sidcup Head Office on 020 8309 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org