We are a successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Kent. Established for over 30 years, we have a varied client and project base from all sectors of the construction industry including education, housing, leisure, commercial and transport.
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural CAD Technician to join our growing Civil and Structural Engineering department based in Sidcup.
- We are seeking a Senior Structural Technician to join our expanding Civil and Structural Engineering department.
- You will be working as part of a team of technicians and reporting to the CAD Manager.
- Ideal candidates will need to have good building structures draughting and modelling skills gained in UK consultancy and must have a minimum of 3 years’ working knowledge of Autodesk
- Revit Structure, combined with the ability to work with minimal support.
- A preference for HNC or HND in Civil & Structural Engineering desirable, but candidates who can demonstrate good and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Current workload is a mixture of new-build and refurbishment developments with project values up to £50million, including residential, education, commercial, student accommodation,
- local and national government, and blue light.
This is an exciting career opportunity.
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com