We are currently looking for a positive and flexible Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist with a minimum of 10 years experience or comparable work experience within the building/construction environment both off and on site.
Title: Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
Location: Oxford (with work in London Office as required)
Reporting to: Architectural Associate(s) and Group Director of Architecture
Download Full Job Specification
As a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist, you will be specialising in the application of building science and technology to architectural and construction projects.
You are recognised as having specialist skills enabling you to manage the design process and use your technical knowledge and expertise to provide innovative solutions. In addition, you will also have experience at negotiating and managing the development of a construction project.
You will be negotiating and managing all aspects of architectural and construction contracts, whether it is using traditional, partnering, design & build or other methods. You will also recognise the significance of the post construction aspects of a project.
As an architectural professional, you will adhere to your Code of Conduct.
Key Skills and Tasks
- Experience in CAD capability in a recognised Industry Standard Format, including 3D graphics and presentation relevant basic software (training will be given as required).
- Able to deliver projects to a minimum of BIM Level 2 standard.
- An established skill of maintaining excellent client relationships, being competent in key client management as a tool towards developing future business.
- A positive working attitude with good communication skills and flexibility in a dynamic role within an established Architectural team.
- You will report directly to a dedicated Line Manager and Group Director of Architecture.
- Commercial awareness and a flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility accepted.
Your qualifications and previous experience
- A minimum of 10 years experience or comparable work experience within the building / construction environment both off and on site.
- A detailed understanding and thorough business knowledge of the Architectural field.
- Suitable technical based qualifications, or equivalent by experience.
- Working towards or registered with MCIAT, TCIAT or similar.
How to apply
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com.