Frankham Risk Management Services (FRMS) has been appointed to provide Asbestos Management Support for the building portfolio of a major London based transport company.
The Asbestos Management contract will run for three years and FRMS is providing a dedicated on-site team to deliver a full range of asbestos management support including, but not limited to:
- Validation of existing survey data
- Re-inspection of asbestos containing materials (ACMs) and updating of asbestos registers
- Production of Health & Safety information
- Provision of advice in relation to Asbestos Impact Assessments
- Provision of emergency response and air monitoring
- Ad-hoc sampling and surveys of suspected ACMs
- Production of reports
- Project Management of asbestos remediation
These services are offered across a portfolio of over 2,000 properties, ranging from head office building to small commercial units.
FRMS secured this contract because its approach and design model fully aligned with the Client’s expectations for the contract.