A new build scheme on six infill sites comprising of 131 residential and four commercial units. Delivering to the client’s brief to ‘provide a range of new mix tenure homes and community facilities on the London Borough of Newham’s Little Ilford Estate in Manor Park, London’.
A new central shopping parade and a comprehensive package of community development and regeneration works including:
- Infrastructure and Highways Improvements
- Enhancements to the Public Realm
- Home Zone style traffic calming measures
- Additional funding injection for the existing community centre
- Employment Initiatives (including a number of apprenticeships)
- Extensive Community Development and resident consultation work
Prior to works commencing on site, meetings were held with local residents and Local Authority Representatives to agree a strategy, and as a result detailed consultations and open evenings were held at which local residents could view the scheme proposals and provide input accordingly. Input was provided from all of the project team.