We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to the Group Managing Director on a full time maternity contract based in our Sidcup office.
This will be a varied and busy role and will include all aspects of a PA role as well as commercial and business assistance as noted below:
- Acting as a professional point of contact at all times on the telephone and in person for both external and internal contacts.
- All aspects of PA/general administration and support to the GMD with full diary management, screening all incoming calls and correspondence, booking meetings internal and external, administration of timesheets & expenses for the GMD, providing accurate minutes of meetings and distribute accordingly plus any other ad hoc duties required within the scope of the role.
- Compile reports, presentations, minutes and other documents where required.
- Support to other members of the Senior Management Team.
- Commercial Assistance including report production with understanding of excel spreadsheets.
- Provide assistance with Business Development including tender production, company intranet/social media updates, Client Project Appraisals and Approved Supplier Management.
- Management of company events; Coordinate itineraries, meetings, conferences and other business functions, i.e. Christmas Party, social nights etc.
The successful candidate will have the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience working within an Executive Assistant/Senior PA role, min 4 years.
- Excellent MS Office skills to a high level in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint (presentations) and Excel (graphs and spreadsheets).
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Accurate, quick typing skills.
- Experience in graphics packages i.e. Adobe, Photoshop desirable but not essential.
- You will need to be comfortable working independently as well as within a team and will be an excellent multi-tasker.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is essential as is the ability to work on your own initiative without supervision.
- Excellent use of English language (both written and verbal) and a professional image and manner are pre-requisites of the job alongside patience, resilience and good listening skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Confident and assertive, whilst having a sense of humour is a must.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills and pleasant and accommodating disposition.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the needs of a demanding and ever changing/growing business.
- Proactive, with a “can do” and flexible approach and attitude.
- Committed with a passion for the role they play in their capacity.
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com.