Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with Ayrshire Metals
Frankham welcomed Adam Rendall, National Key Account Manager from Ayrshire Metals to deliver the seminar ‘Build Fast & Light with Confidence’.
The presentation concentrated on the advantages of using Cold Rolled Sections and covered the following topics:
- A brief introduction to Ayrshire Metals Limited.
- An introduction to Cold Rolled Steel Framing systems.
- Features & benefits of using Cold Rolled Steel Framing Systems.
- Rapid Dry Envelope construction using lightweight steel framing.
- Roof Purlins & Cladding Rails
- Ayrsuite Software
Ayrshire Metals can trace it’s root back to 1819, when it was a builder of ships on the Ayrshire coast. Diversification has allowed the Ayrshire group of companies to expand to be the UK’s leading supplier of cold rolled products; operating from three sites in the UK and a subsidiary in Germany.
This seminar was part of Frankham’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme and was well attended by our Civil and Structural team at our Sidcup HQ.