We are a highly successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Kent. Established for over 38 years and have a varied client and project base from all sectors of the construction industry including education, housing, leisure, commercial and transport. We are currently seeking a Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst to join our existing team based at our Head Office in Sidcup.
- User support and customer service to circa 170 end-users spread across 4 Sites plus Remote Workers on Company supported Computer Applications and Devices. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via, IT Helpdesk portal, emails, in person, via phone & IM. Advise user on appropriate action. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention. Track and route problems/ requests and document resolutions. Follow standard help desk procedures and log all help desk interactions. Work within Company Service Level Agreements for IT Helpdesk. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Create/troubleshoot User/Computer Profiles, ensuring new starters have adequate IT kit prior to start of employment date. Purchase & configure new IT kit to end-users.
- Install OS such as Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server 2016, 2019; Troubleshoot Windows Drivers, BSOD, Printing issues. Basic Scripting. Software Deployment Skills using AD, WDS & KACE Appliances.
- Prepare activity reports/documentation/form/intranet task completion. Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Research questions using available information resource. Weekly housekeep locations such as Cloud File Share sites, Scanned folders
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant applications, devices such as Desktops; Laptops; Smartphones; Tablets; Printers (multi-function-devices)
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking application
Technical Knowledge and Skill
- Windows 7,10
- Microsoft Office Suite 13
- Microsoft Teams
- RICOH Printers
- Windows Server, 2016, 2019,
- Software Deployment
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to GCSE level
- IT Qualification desirable
- Excellent communicational skills
- Friendly telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Enjoy working in a busy & challenging environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to recognise and promptly action Business Critical end-user queries
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual & reliable
- Strong Team Player
- Owning the Task
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.