We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to join our growing team. This position is based in our Sidcup office.
- To assist the Associate Director and lead, manage and develop a team within a profit centre to have the following accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Ensure project work meets all relevant technical and professional standards on a consistent basis.To be accountable to the external and internal client for the project management of the teams work. Manage the delivery of work to meet/exceed clients expectations in terms of brief, service innovation, overall quality of work, value for money and delivery to planned timescales.
- Develop team to achieve a continuous improvement in the technical quality and innovation of the work produced.
- To maximise the value generated to Frankham by managing the team’s delivery of all projects to achieve or exceed the gross margin targets and generating cash flow by accurate and timely project invoicing to client .
- To ensure that work is performed in compliance with relevant Health & Safety Legislations.
- To play the lead role in the technical delivery of the work by the team. Delegate responsibility for delivery of technical elements to the team. Where appropriate personally deliver aspects of the work as part of the delivery team.
- To hold regular and formal team management meetings.
- To be fully conversant with Workbench and the interpretation of Workbench Reports.
- Be part of a wider Management Team with responsibility for developing, owning, communicating and putting into practice ideas to improve the performance of the team, the Profit Centre, the Division and the Group.
- Support the Associate Director in the development of the Profit Centre Business Plans.
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org