Working with us means you will be part of a variety of projects that require you to use your intelligence, ability and brain power to deliver innovative build solutions. As a major national multi disciplinary consultancy you will be continuously exposed to best in class thinking and innovative minds from a wide range of professionals. In today’s business world, our people are our true well spring of innovation and competitive advantage. Working as an effective, collaborative team, they set us apart from the rest of the pack. Our commitment to our people; providing them with a great place to work and achieve their personal career goals has been recognised by our Investors in People accreditation, which we have held since 2011. Working as part of our team means:
- Maximising your development. As a team member we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow. Click here to find out more about our Training & Development activities.
- Getting involved in helping blue-chip clients achieve important results. We support major property organisations in central and local government, housing, education, health, transport, defence, commercial property, and retail, working with them at every level of their organisation. Being part of our team means you will be involved in helping deliver important, challenging and varied solutions which have a direct and positive impact on people’s lives and environments. Click here to explore some of our Client Case Studies we have been played a key role in delivering.
- Working with exceptional people. Frankham people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, in going beyond expectations and having fun in doing so. We are very proud that many of our staff have been part of our family for over 20 years.
- Being part of a community committed to being good citizens and giving something back. Frankham believes in participating proactively beyond just commerce, to make a positive contribution to our society. Through our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative our people give a helping hand to those most in need of kindness, encouragement, hope and support. Click here to learn more about how you could be part of giving back in our Responsibilty section.
- Recognition of your contribution to the team success and having the right work life balance. We operate a meritocracy where people are encouraged to climb as far as their skills and attitude will take them. There is no glass ceiling on personal achievement at Frankham. But we also recognise the need to maintain a healthy work life balance. Our benefits ensure that we motivate and reward our people in line with the companies success and recognise both team and individual’s contributions. Click here to explore the range of benefits we offer to our people.
Our people enjoy these outcomes within a supportive and collaborative culture, founded on a strong and enduring set of values. Learn more about our Culture and Values here.