Graduate Electrical Engineer job Haywards Heath.
Participation in the design, specification and coordination of Electrical Building Services.
- Checking and reporting that all Engineering work is in full compliance with relevant statutory requirements and regulations, as well as the relevant records and systems requirements of the Company and of those Engineering Institutions with which the Company is associated.
- Surveying of plant, services and equipment and providing assistance to the responsible electrical engineer as necessary. Assistance and research on all aspects of energy consumption and utilisation and identify on delegated schemes, recommendations to improve energy performance.
- Preparation of design calculations.
- Preparation of CAD drawings as necessary.
- Assisting in the preparation of designs, specifications, tender documentation, feasibility and technical reports covering all aspects of electrical building services under the supervision of a responsible Engineer or Project Manager.
- Assisting engineers with Contract administration, project management, site supervision and commissioning of projects in accordance with the Client’s Brief, cost constraints and programme.
- Reporting all issues with regard to the delivery of designated work to the responsible engineer.
- Assist in the maintenance of financial control of the contract within the Client’s budget and ensure the Client is kept fully aware of expenditure. Assist in the monitoring of the design and project management of commissions within agreed programmes.
- Liaise with all Group representatives including Clients, Other Consultants, Contractors, Company’s Representatives etc as directed from the responsible Engineer.
- Any other duties reasonably required of the post-holder following consultation.
Job Requirements/Person Specification
- 1-2 years’ experience within the construction or building services design environment.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Experience in AutoCAD and relevant design software (Amtech, Dialux etc).
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or MSc in Building Services/ Engineering accredited to I.E.E for Chartered status.
- A positive working attitude with good communication skills and flexibility in a dynamic role within an established building services design team reporting directly to a Project Manager or Engineer as appropriate. The role will allow for future development, training and progression into an Engineer role.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Frankham Consultancy Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.