As well as providing our people with the opportunity to work on a diverse range of innovative projects we offer competitive salaries and a flexible salary based benefits scheme.
Benefits available to all staff regardless of role are:
- Participation in our Quarterly bonus scheme. Teams that delivery exceptional results over a 3 month period share directly in the financial success of their team through the award of a discretionary bonus, assessed four times a year.
- Participation in our Annual bonus scheme. All staff share directly in the collective financial success of the group based on the annual group results.
- Participation in our Company Pension Plan. We operate a government accredited workplace pension scheme.
- Frankham Friday. Every first Friday of the month, staff may leave an hour early, reflecting our commitment to achieving a sustainable work life balance.
- Flexible working. We look to allow flexible working arrangements whenever business and client needs allow us to.
- Employee introduction award. If our staff find us new talent, we reward them with a payment.
- Long service awards. We reward our people for their loyalty and dedication to the Frankham team.
- Annual Season Ticket Loan. We consider loans for employees to purchase an annual season ticket for use on public transport.
- Cycle to Work Scheme. We encourage our people to get to work in a environmentally friendly and healthy way through this scheme.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme. To help our people manage the costs of child care.
- Option to sell and carry over up to five days unused holiday. We encourage our people to make full use of their generous holiday entitlement, but we offer people the flexibility to not lose untaken holiday.
Depending on roles we also offer:
- Different levels of medical insurance. All staff have access to a entry level medical insurance cover.
- Death in Service scheme.
- Help with funding of professional education.
We review our benefits package on an annual basis and we are always looking for new ideas to benefit our people.