We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Team Coordinator to join our Engineering team at our Sidcup office.
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with over 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design, engineering and consultancy services to the built environment.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow. Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so. Our belief is simple: use intelligent ideas to create human benefits.
To provide administrative support across all aspects of the day-to-day team running. Ability to multitask, proactive problem solving and maintaining accuracy is key for this role. Clear effective
communication within the business and with external contacts is required. Microsoft packages teams, word, excel and powerpoint are used daily.
Key Skills and Tasks
- To act as the team champion for company policies, ensuring all work is in line with group procedures.
- Providing quality assurance assistance.
- Assisting with the creation of promotional materials for the team.
- Assisting with bids, tenders and CV’s for the team.
- Organising training, equipment and maintaining accurate records.
- Administration tasks, including, formatting documents in line with company templates, taking minutes, preparing notes/photographs for issue.
- Recording and actioning team requests, including annual leave.
- Providing commercial assistance cover during periods of absence and high workload, full training will be provided.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by management. Developing role, additional roles to be discussed upon personal growth within the role.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and adaptive in the pursuit of achieving the planned team goals.
- Able to collaborate and be a pro-active communicator with all group staff and external contacts.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Clear and accurate reporting skills.
- Confident working with numbers would be an advantage.
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working scheme.
- Healthcare benefit (currently Healthshield).
- Long service award.
- Bonus scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.