Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Structural Engineering Team as a Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures).
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join our expanding Engineering team dealing with Structural Surveys and Small Works.
The Frankham Group operates within several construction sectors, for both private and public body clients. Projects you will work on will vary in size and will include detailed design of small projects, structural assessments and surveys relating to defects and structural condition. Due to the nature of the work, hybrid working is envisaged. You will have the opportunity to be the client lead on various work streams and assist in the growth of the department and of yourself within the department.
- Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer (Building Structures)
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Kent/London with hybrid working
- Term: Permanent
- Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in Structural Engineering. Chartered/Incorporated or near to
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- Undertaking detailed design and assessments, production of reports, specifications and schedules
- Experience in Eurocodes and British Standards
- Working knowledge of Structural analysis software
- A broad experience in various construction sectors and materials
Benefits & Initiatives
We offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working scheme.
- SimplyHealth healthcare benefit.
- Long service award.
- Bonus scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Professional institution fees covered.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.