Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Civil Engineering Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Senior Civil Engineer (Rail Structures).
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- Act as a line manager.
- Lead, support and manage project team members, including providing technical support.
- Mentor and develop the understanding and technical knowledge of colleagues.
- Determine a project’s scope of works, budget and programme and assign resources accordingly.
- Responsible for the financial, technical and project management of various small and medium sized projects.
- Produce and check technical reports, specifications, drawings, calculations, risk assessments and method statements, in accordance with the applicable standards.
- Design reviews to ensure coordination between design disciplines.
- Undertake and lead inspections, examinations and scoping visits with the client.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients.
- Support in all aspects of tenders, including producing and delivering presentations.