Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Building Surveying Team at our London Office as a Senior Building Surveyor
We are seeking a dynamic senior surveyor capable to take a lead role in instructions, client management and assisting other surveyors and graduates within the team, whilst ensuring clients are provided with a high-quality building surveying service. They should want to actively undertake further training to contribute to their own personal development and of other technical staff whilst promoting our core values with a view of creating and maintaining good client relationships. In addition, the right candidate will have the opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond within the Frankham Consultancy Group.
- Fulfilling the service role and overall lead client contact in connection with the projects.
- Ensuring that all surveying work is in full compliance with relevant statutory requirements and regulations, as well as the relevant records and systems requirements of Frankham and of those surveying institutions with which Frankham is associated.
- Developing and delivering the client requirements through a solid understanding and experience of the environment.
- Undertaking professional work and producing reports and schedules following initial survey.
- Ensuring that projects and invoices are billed on time, as well as assisting the financial team in the payment of aged debts.
- Making full use of all resources within Frankham to fulfil clients’ requirements with maximum efficiency and quality.