Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Quantity Surveyor.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive quantity surveyor with a minimum of 3 years working experience within a professional consultancy environment.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- To support more senior staff and take the lead where appropriate to provide the full range of Quantity Surveying services, both pre and post contract, including: budget estimates, cost plans, measurement, valuing works on site, cost reports and agreeing Final Accounts.
- To assist and deliver the following accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Ensure project work meets all relevant technical and professional standards on a consistent basis.
- Deliver work to meet/exceed Clients’ expectations in terms of brief, service innovation, overall quality of work, value for money and delivery to planned timescales.
- Achieve a continuous improvement in the technical quality and innovation of the work produced.
- Ensure that work is performed in compliance with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Promotion of the client pledge with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Ensure that the Business Management System and the Quality Management system is followed so that professional Project Management and Quality Assurance plans and processes are adopted and used by technical staff.
- Actively participate in training plans.
- Contribute to the maximization of the value generated to Frankham by managing all projects to achieve or exceed the gross margin targets.
- Putting into practice ideas to improve the performance of the team, the Profit Centre, the Division, and the Group.
- Become fully conversant with Workbench and Workbench Reports.