We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Project Support administrator to join our CEFA team at our Sidcup location.
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design, engineering, and consultancy services to the built environment.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your knowledge and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
Our belief is simple: use intelligent ideas to create human benefits.
- Being involved in all phases of the project from start to finish, reviewing documentation and transmittals. Keeping an accurate record and be a focal point for all documents going in and out.
- Operating the document control process appropriate for each category and classification of documents/drawings to ensure effective creation, control, management, recovery and change revision control.
- Maintain archiving project and organisational records
- Organise team meeting and training on document control processes and workflows
- Track project progresses
- Assist with monthly projects reports
- Assist with any admin support and travel booking as required
- Ensure all filing and documentation follow the FCG Business Management System
- Identifying and numbering documents that come into the department or organisation
- Using an electronic document management system such as SharePoint, to index, store and retrieve a wide variety of document types (for example, security, training records or engineering drawings)
- Converting paper documents to digital format by scanning them using software linked to the system.
- Providing support to the team with regard to document numbering, the application of metadata and all aspects of use of the document control procedures to be followed.
- Reviewing documents, checking they comply with regulations, creating revisions and archiving outdated versions
- Distributing documents to the relevant people, departments, or organisations, and letting them know when they need to act on a document as part of a process
- Making sure that the departments are following the correct procedures in the document flow process
- Performing administration duties for the CEFA team
- Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all documentation both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable
- Assistance to all staff with the issue of electronic documentation and drawings, including preparation of distribution matrices as required.
- Assist in the development of procedures, routines and practices relating to document control, and in undertaking audits to help ensure these procedures are being followed.
- Attending commercial meetings to take the minutes, issuing a draft copy for review and comments, and distributing the last version as directed
- Drafting a range of contractual correspondence for review by contract administration staff and issuing the final, approved documents.
- Maintaining registers of project documentation so that the movement of correspondence and other documents is properly tracked.
- Undertaking other general administrative duties as directed by contract staff.
Key Skills and Tasks
- Strong experience as a Document Controller within Rail or construction is essential.
- Experience in supporting a team in a variety of admin tasks
- Experience of working on Rail projects desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, flexible, and adaptive in the pursuit of achieving the planned success of the CEFA project
- Able to collaborate at executive and senior management level.
- Report clearly and accurately.
- Full understanding of the importance of document control
- Confident and professional communication with internal customers.
- Effective working relationship with all levels and disciplines within the Group.
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham offers excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Home/office working policy.
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Health Shield cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.