We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Project Manager and Employer's Agent to join our Project Manager and Employer's Agent team at our Sidcup office.
- You will be supporting Senior Surveying staff members in the delivery of varying Project Manager and Employer’s Agent instructions
- Through support and structured training, you will gain the skills and knowledge to enable you to progress your career to professional status
- Key tasks will typically include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of Specifications, Employers Requirements/design briefs, preliminary documents
- Preparation of tender documentation for submission to contractors, analysis of tender returns and tender reporting
- Compiling Building Contracts and Development Agreements
- Assisting with Contract Administration functions including quality control site inspection visits and reporting
- Chairing Meetings and preparation of Meeting Minutes and records
- Undertaking interim valuation procedures and agreeing Final Accounts including assessment of Extensions of Time and Loss and Expense Claim
- Undertaking end of defects inspections and reporting
- All other duties as reasonably expected in connection with Project Management and Employer’s Agent duties.
- Promote the consultancy services of Frankham to potential clients
- Comply with all Company policies and requirements of the Quality Management system, ensuring that the Business Management System and the Quality Management System is followed
- Working knowledge of the Frankham Consultancy Group policies, procedures and working practice
Key Skills and Tasks
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Ambition and desire to progress within an organisation
- Operate to deadlines
- Prioritise workload
- Good construction knowledge
- Working experience of administering JCT building contracts
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Project
- Working knowledge of Workbench (training to be provided).
- Holds a degree in Building Surveying or Project Management or equivalent
- Working towards chartership status with the RICS or equivalent
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and adaptive in the pursuit of achieving the planned business goals and targets
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in written form
- Presents professionally
- Holds a full UK driving licence
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over.
- Health Insurance – Health Shield cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Professional qualification support.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
- Long service awards.
About Frankham Group
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting company with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design and consultancy services to the built environment.
At Frankham, we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of industry experts, all with diverse abilities, striving to provide high quality solutions to all our clients. The company strives to improve the surroundings in which we all live and work. Our belief is simple – use intelligent ideas to create human benefits. From environmentally sustainable buildings to individual commissions, our projects have one thing in common, they improve peoples’ lives.
Established for over 40 years, we are a top 50 multi-disciplinary consultancy. We provide a truly integrated capability, providing all professional disciplines and a range of specialist services from within. Using directly employed staff allows us to take a holistic view of all the elements of each individual service, and their impact on every stakeholder of every project.
Our vision is to become the leading privately owned consultancy in the South of England, differentiating ourselves from the large corporates, being a best place to work and a leader in the market in each of our disciplines/specialisms.