We are looking for a Compliance Coordinator (part-time) to assist the Fire Consultancy Team in Frankham Risk Management Services, providing key project administrative support to the Head of Service and Project Managers.
Assisting the Head of Service and Project Managers with day-to-day management, including:
- Project set-up and maintenance including creating & collating project documents
- Maintain programme tracker for all contracts, including updates from assessors, clients and the project manager.
- Arrange and manage appointments and all other parties involved (consultants, contractors, clients, residents etc)
- Arrange/organise programme of works for individual contracts;
- Ensuring that operational staff are scheduled out effectively, including the utilisation of supply chain, to make sure that both parties work in a timely and efficient fashion to ensure both internal and external KPIs/deadlines are met.
- Issue reports to client within current KPIs, and uploading reports/macros to portal/online systems, assisting with in-house and client databases in full accordance with the relevant service level agreements.
- Troubleshooting access issues (including making internet searches etc)
- Review fire risk assessments – grammar and formatting.
- Reactive to urgent issues/requirements in support of the Heads of Service
- Attend Client meetings (where required)
Assisting the Head of Service and Project Managers with financial and commercial support, including:
- Logging work orders /raising POs and preparing financial documentation
- Assist with costing of jobs using pre-agreed pricing matrix.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Client/supplier invoicing.
- Debt chasing on behalf of the Project Manager.
General business support to the Head of Service and Directors; assisting in any other duties as identified, upon mutual agreement.
About you and your experience
- This role requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, including the following experience:
- Project coordination, report writing and administrative experience to an excellent level.
- Administration of multiple projects running simultaneously.
- People Management and inter-team skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, competent spelling and grammar.
- Computer literate to an above standard level, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel is a must.
- Experience with data management and online systems, desirable
- Great personal timekeeping and attendance record.
- Background knowledge of fire safety and compliance management within the construction consultancy industry is desirable.
- Exceptional record in administration, project coordination, scheduling and client liaison.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to plan to ensure deadlines/KPIs are always met.
- Positive working attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible, reliable and hardworking
- Great timekeeping and attendance record
- Good eye for detail and scrutinising of multiple sets of information.
- Strong understanding of home/work life balance.
- A good general education to GCSE ‘Level.
- Further Education qualifications in a relevant subject are preferable for this post, but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role that can be evidenced with excellent references are essential.
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over.
- Health Insurance – Health Shield cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Professional qualification support.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
- Long service awards.
About Frankham Group
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting company with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design and consultancy services to the built environment.
At Frankham, we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of industry experts, all with diverse abilities, striving to provide high quality solutions to all our clients. The company strives to improve the surroundings in which we all live and work. Our belief is simple – use intelligent ideas to create human benefits. From environmentally sustainable buildings to individual commissions, our projects have one thing in common, they improve peoples’ lives.
Established for over 40 years, we are a top 50 multi-disciplinary consultancy. We provide a truly integrated capability, providing all professional disciplines and a range of specialist services from within. Using directly employed staff allows us to take a holistic view of all the elements of each individual service, and their impact on every stakeholder of every project.
Our vision is to become the leading privately owned consultancy in the South of England, differentiating ourselves from the large corporates, being a best place to work and a leader in the market in each of our disciplines/specialisms.