Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Risk Management Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Fire Risk Assessor.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
Reporting to the business manager, the fire risk assessor will be responsible for conducting site based fire risk assessments on our clients’ portfolios. Their portfolios are likely to vary in their makeup.
The role is based around the following anticipated work stream;
- Undertaking fire risk assessments in accordance with nationally recognised guidance in an appropriate format, to an accepted standard in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the fire safety co coordinator and head of fire risk management to deliver risk assessments in line with our contractual requirements.
- Liaising with sub consultants.
- Attending client meetings when necessary.
- Undertake peer review/validation of others work.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Manage the expectation of assigned clients
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham offers excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Home/office working policy.
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Health Shield cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
FRMS is a dynamic business with emerging opportunities, as such the role may involve short to medium term engagements with clients utilising individual employees skill sets such as fire risk management consultancy services. These engagements will always be within the employee’s skill sets. On occasion out of areas travel and overnight stays may be required, this will be by prior agreement.