Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Risk Management Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Fire Project Coordinator.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
The Fire Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager and Fire Consultancy team with number of fire risk management contracts.
- Arranging appointments and liaising with clients and/or tenants.
- Review fire risk assessments – grammar and formatting.
- Maintain programme tracker for all contracts. This includes updates from assessors, from clients and from project manager.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Client/supplier invoicing.
- Preparing documentation as required. Ensure the QA tracker is routinely updated and issue reports for QA to sub-contractors where needed.
- Issue reports to client within current KPIs.
- Upload to client systems.
- General office and project support.
- Assist with costing of jobs using pre-agreed pricing matrix.
- Debt chasing on behalf of the Project Manager.