Introducing an exciting opportunity to join our Fire Engineering Team at our head office in Sidcup as a Fire Engineer.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
We offer a competitive benefits package together with excellent career prospects and progression.
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering in the development and growth of a fire engineering business.
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering to identify and maintain a pipeline of new business and to prepare submissions to secure it.
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering to establish and build effective working relationships with clients, suppliers and other partners.
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering to set and deliver strategic objectives and growth targets.
- Provide effective communication and support to the Head of Fire Engineering.
- Supporting the strategic management and development of FRMS and The Frankham Group (FCG).
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering to secure high quality revenue and profit growth through the creation of new business.
- Assist the Head of Fire Engineering with the formation and delivery of an agreed business plan to meet FRMS and FCG strategic objectives.