We are looking for a Compliance Coordinator to provide administrative and project coordination support primarily to the CDM Team, with additional support when required to the Asbestos, Fire, Strategic Risk Management & Water teams in Frankham Risk Management Services.
- To assist the Head of CDM/H&S in the coordination of the team, including consultants, surveyors or subcontractors/suppliers. To assist staff and managers, ensuring personnel and resources are utilised effectively and efficiently in the day-to-day activity. Including, but not limited to:
- Creating, tracking and updating project sheets, report updates and issuing/creating schedules for projects
- Managing tables of information regarding resources in excel spreadsheets and other management systems
- Creating jobs in Workbench or equivalent
- Booking of Subcontractors inline with the AP5 Form (when required)
- Liaising with clients regarding chasing contracts and other information
- Assisting the Head of CDM / H&S with providing quotes/proposals
- Book appointments using employee’s diaries, and/or TEAMS
- To assist the Head of CDM/H&S in financial management and reporting. Including, but not limited to:
- Making updates to the Pipeline/Secured ER and associated documents
- Raising purchase order requests
- Adjusting job costs on Workbench
- Drafting and issuing invoices & credits
- Payment tracking
- Debt management (including aged debt);
- Chasing client purchase orders
- Financial reporting (running reports/updates as required by the Head of Safety & Compliance
- Back to back invoicing
- Directly liaising with consultants, surveyors or subcontractors/suppliers to assist them in:
- Setting up project folders
- Collating project documents
- Making appointments
- Establishing works progress
- Troubleshooting access issues
- Communicating technical/quality update
- Other duties on agreement, including taking minutes at team meetings
- Assisting the Associate Director (Business & Commercial Management) and Managing Director with general enquiries, email requests, appointment booking, meetings and other items on mutual agreement.
- Assisting in any other duties as identified by the Heads of CDM / H&S
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Excel and data management/uploading to databases.
Preferred Experience (but not essential)
- Experience working with invoicing systems, understanding of invoicing and debt collection and ability to interpret finances in simplistic forms.
Technical Knowledge and Skill
- Good all-round coordinating and organisational skills.
- Background knowledge of compliance surveying practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good eye for detail and scrutinising of multiple sets of information.
- Knowledge of Numerate and computer literate.
Educational Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- A good general education to GCSE level (especially English and Maths)
- Further Education qualifications in a relevant subject are preferable, but not essential.
- Enthusiastic, and adaptable to working and developing within a small team.
- A positive proactive working attitude with good communication skills and flexibility.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and a growing workload.
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships with the team, suppliers and other contractors.
- A flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility accepted is important. Willingness to progress own skills and to develop the role within the company for mutual benefit.
- Willingness to provide support to the wider company as needed, possibly by covering reception on an ad hoc basis.
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave – sell, buy & carry-over.
- Health Insurance – Health Shield cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Professional qualification support.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
- Long service awards.
About Frankham Group
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting company with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design and consultancy services to the built environment.
At Frankham, we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of industry experts, all with diverse abilities, striving to provide high quality solutions to all our clients. The company strives to improve the surroundings in which we all live and work.
Our belief is simple – use intelligent ideas to create human benefits. From environmentally sustainable buildings to individual commissions, our projects have one thing in common, they improve peoples’ lives.
Established for over 40 years, we are a top 50 multi-disciplinary consultancy. We provide a truly integrated capability, providing all professional disciplines and a range of specialist services from within. Using directly employed staff allows us to take a holistic view of all the elements of each individual service, and their impact on every stakeholder of every project.
Our vision is to become the leading privately owned consultancy in the South of England, differentiating ourselves from the large corporates, being a best place to work and a leader in the market in each of our disciplines/specialisms.