We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Assistant Project Manager and Employer's Agent to join our team at our Sidcup office.
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design, engineering and consultancy services to the built environment.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
Our belief is simple: use intelligent ideas to create human benefits.
- Drive the culture of the company through the team and deliver the company values:
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Impeccable Service
- Respect and Integrity
- You will be supporting Senior Surveying staff members to assist the delivery of varying Project Manager and Employer’s Agent instructions
- Through support and structured training, you will gain the skills and knowledge to enable you to progress your career to professional status
- Key tasks will typically include (but not limited to):-
- Assisting with the preparation of Specifications, Employers Requirements/design briefs, preliminary documents;
- Assisting with the preparation of tender documentation for submission to contractors, analysis of tender returns and tender reporting;
- Compiling Building Contracts;
- Assisting with Contract Administration functions including interim site inspection visits and reporting;
- Preparation of Meeting Minutes and records;
- Assisting with interim valuation procedures;
- Undertaken end of defects inspections and reporting;
- All other duties as reasonably expected in connection with Project Management and Employer’s Agent duties.
- Promote the consultancy services of FCG to potential clients
- Comply with all Company policies and requirements of the Quality Management system, ensuring that the Business Management System and the Quality Management System is followed.
- Working knowledge of the Frankham Consultancy Group policies, procedures and working practice
Key Skills and Tasks
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Ambition and desire to progress within an organisation
- Operate to deadlines
- Prioritise workload
- Basic construction knowledge
- Knowledge of building contracts desired but not essential
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Workbench (training to be provided).
- Obtained or working an RICS accredited degree
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and adaptive in the pursuit of achieving the planned business goals and targets
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in written form
- Presents professionally
- Holds a full UK driving licence
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working scheme
- Healthshield healthcare benefit
- Long service award
- Incentive scheme
- Frankham Friday
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Life assurance
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies
- Annual season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay