We are currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst with a minimum 3 years IT Desktop / System Support.
Frankham Group is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design, engineering and consultancy services to the built environment.
When you join Frankham we will help you develop your know-how and apply your skills so that you achieve your full potential. Our investment in training and your professional development, combined with the support and coaching from Frankham team members will help you learn and grow.
Our people are practical, friendly and are passionate about what they do. We believe in enjoying our work, going beyond expectations, and having fun in doing so.
Our belief is simple: use intelligent ideas to create human benefits.
Administration, Applications installations deployment, upgrades, patches, troubleshooting. Assist Service Desk Team.
- Ensure Applications, prior to purchase, fit into current Enterprise Infrastructure
- Procurement of Applications, Licences, liaise with Vendors, Resellers, End-Users to achieve best price/product
- Troubleshoot day to day issues (with End-User and Server-Side Applications)
- Create & Document Deployment Packages, Software Group Policies where appropriate
- Schedule rollout of applications, licences, patches, service packs, version upgrades and Document
- Ensure Help Desk tickets are assigned/actioned/completed efficiently. Perform controls & checks. Follow the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Mobile Devices control via MDM
- Office 365 – such as Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange – answering queries
- Mimecast – email
- Business Continuity – Assist IT Manager with Performance, Restore Jobs, Test and Development
- Undertake various Project related work set by Group IT Manager
- Asset Management System – ensure all assets maintained
- End-point detection and response including ensuring end-points are kept up to date with OS updates, Application updates, patching, Vulnerability Scanning
- Minimum 3 years IT Desktop / System Support
- An IT professional with technician experience in end user support and back-office support
- Skilled in Project-based software/ hardware installations
- Proven abilities with desk-side support and remote support
- Software installation and commissioning large scale mass deployment of hardware and software
- Experience using MS operating systems both desktop and server base
- Expert knowledge in supporting end users, maintaining infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in MS office 365, Active Directory, Azure, Mimecast, and Virtualisation
- Working knowledge of networking including TCPIP/VPN/VLANs and using Aerohive/Extreme WIFI AP
Educational Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- Desired: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Microsoft MTA; Comptia A+ Network + ; CCNA
- The role requires the individual to work with several departments outside of IT, on a daily basis. Therefore they need to possess a high level of patience and professionalism when working with other employees who will have a varying range of computer competencies. Ability to Work in a team or as an individual; Ability to prioritise work into Integral, Important, Not so Important Categories. Good Communication Skills;
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working scheme.
- Health Shield healthcare benefit.
- Long service award.
- Incentive scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.