We are a successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Kent. Established for over 30 years, we have a varied client and project base from all sectors of the construction industry including education, housing, leisure, commercial and transport.
We are currently looking for a BREEAM Assessor / Sustainability to join our growing team based in London.
- The role is to support the Associate Sustainability Engineer and will be based out of our Farringdon offices.
- Suitable candidates will have experience conducting BREEAM assessments, liaising with project teams and the BRE.
- Ideally the candidate would be accredited to conduct BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out 2014 out and New Construction 2018 assessments.
- BREEAM Accredited Professional certification is desirable but not essential.
- Relevant education and background Knowledge about sustainability issues affecting the built environment is required.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working within the whole construction process, demonstrate genuine interest in sustainability and low carbon building design.
- Building physics understanding would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com