We are currently looking for a proactive Bid Co-ordinator with a minimum 2+ years experience in a bid role for a multidisciplinary organisation, ideally within a Design Consultancy.
Title: Bid Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Group Bid Manager
The main job purpose
- Identify opportunities via online portals and OJEU tender notices
- Retrieve expression of interest, PQQ/ITT documentation from e-sourcing portals as identified and create client bid document folders within the e-library
- Arrange and minute brainstorm meetings with technical leads
- Have knowledge and ensure adherence to Bid Go – No Go process
- Bid Project Plan & Management to ensure timely submission of bid responses
- Produce responses for Pre Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Request for Information (RFI) documents using content from the Bid Library
- Assist with proof reading of Invitation to Tender (ITT) and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents
- Liaise with and coordinate collation of information from multiple stakeholders, including finance, H&S, etc.
- Ensure all documents are free from errors and professionally presented
- Responsible for file management and organisation, such as updating and filing tender information, collating information to support tender proposals and archiving
- Provide general office administration support to the Bids & Tenders Team
- Maintain Bid Capture Plan, Bid Master List and Framework List up to date
- Housekeep of both generic and Division specific bid library content
- Research new ideas and proposals for bid purposes
- Assist Bid Manager with any other matters
Key Skills and Attributes
- Good understanding of the bid process
- Commercial acumen
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Acrobat In-Design
- Good communicator
- Organised and meticulous
- Proactive personality
- Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a bid role for a multidisciplinary organization, ideally within a Design Consultancy.
How to apply
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com.