Area Measurement Survey and Report services
Property in the UK is expensive, according to the latest figures from property agents there was approximately 7.2 million sq ft of space occupied in London alone last year with an average rent of £55 pounds per square ft. In fact over £15.4 billion was invested in the central London market, the 3rd largest since records began in 1989. The majority of this money (74%) is from overseas sources attracted to the stable and liquid UK market.
If your property costs, be it rent, service charge, development costs or the capital value for sale or purchase are all originally based on a size in sq ft, it makes sense to have this crucial starting point measured as accurately as possible. By employing an independent expert you will not only ensure accurate and consistent measurement, you can also speed up negotiations and deal making as the results are independent of both parties, in accordance with the latest RICS measuring code (or local equivalent if outside of the UK), with a fully assignable Duty of Care Letter to all parties.
- Net Internal Area Surveys (N.I.A) – IPMS Office 1, 2 & 3
- Gross Internal Area Surveys (G.I.A.)
- Gross External Surveys (G.E.A.)
- Retail (ITZA) Zoning Surveys.
- H.M. Land Registry compliant Lease Plans.
- Portfolio Measurement.
- N.I.A., G.I.A. & IPMS Ofice 1, 2 & 3 G.E.A. Area assessments of proposed developments.
- Area Consultancy – Ensuring proposed design maximises the available area in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice Guidelines, or the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition May 2015.
We provide accurate, independent and timely Area Measurement survey Reports, based on the current RICS Code of Measuring Practice, to investors, developers and their corporate real estate agents and advisors. We have over 15 years of expertise in the field of Area Measurement and have advised some of the UKs best known property companies and advisers. Our experience includes the measurement of Landmark Office developments, Shopping Centres, High Street Retail and Retail Parks, Business and Industrial Parks, Hotels, and Data Centres. In fact some of the most iconic and well known property assets from all around the country.
For further information and advice on any area referencing survey requirements you may have, please contact us:
E: email@example.com T: 020 3714 7063
Request EXPRESS QUOTATION from the Lane & Frankham Team