The Fire Risk Assessment Validator will be responsible for ensuring validated fire risk assessments are suitable and sufficient (in compliance with The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order and BAFE SP205) and delivered in accordance with clients Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The role is based around the following anticipated work stream:
- Validation of fire risk assessments.
- Adequate resolution of technical queries, in a timely manner.
- Routine feedback on fire risk assessor performance and client specifications.
- Fire risk assessment continual personal development.
- Monitor fire safety legislation and developments to relevant guidance publications.
The following requirements are necessary to be successful in your application for our role as a fire risk assessment validator:
- Fire risk assessment qualified.
- Adequate experience and knowledge of the fire risk assessment process.
- Appropriate knowledge of fire safety in the residential sector.
- Able to achieve strict deadlines and KPIs.
- Can demonstrate a balanced approach to technical problem solving.
- Willing to undertake Continual Personal Development (CPD), as necessary.
- Capable of providing constructive feedback of assessors technical performance.
Reporting to: Fire Risk Assessment Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Home Based (Occasional Travel)
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.