A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planning Consultant / Planner to join an expanding Development Consultancy based in Sidcup Kent. We have grown as a response to our clients’ continued requirements to extract best value from their assets in the face of government led austerity measures and we are now recruiting for a Planning Consultant / Planner to join the team.
With a background in development in partnership with public sector organisations, we are well placed to provide holistic strategic advice to enable our clients to re-gear their estate into a more valuable entity. Our clients include Local Authorities, Government Organisations, Health Trusts, Emergency Services providers and Not-for-Profit organisations.
We also undertake a number of instructions for clients based in the private sector including a number of private residential development companies, care home and private medical care providers, investment trusts and quasi public sector based organisations.
Key services provided include:
- Full option appraisals including sales and cost forecasts
- Estate rationalisation advice
- Development consultancy, feasibility and strategy advice
- Site acquisition & disposal advice Sourcing land and development opportunities Development funding including JV and SPV initiatives advice
- Advice on concept and detailed design issues
- Bespoke feasibility studies and development appraisals
- Advice on mix of uses and value engineering
- Development monitoring
- Advice on reconfiguration and refurbishment of existing assets Development project management
The successful candidate will ideally have a formal qualification/degree within Urban & Regional Planning and Town & Regional Planning.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience within Housing essential
- A sound in-depth knowledge of planning law and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and have proven success in meeting tight deadlines
- Confident team worker but also able to work with limited supervision
- Good Communication skills with the ability to draft reports to a high standard
If you feel you have the necessary skills to fit the role of Planning Consultant/Planner then please apply using the link below with your CV and covering letter and we will get in touch shortly.