Group Sales & Marketing Manager job in Sidcup
Main Purpose of Job
- The main purpose of the role is to lead and manage Group Sales and Marketing. To include the following;
- Develop the Group Sales and Marketing Strategy and individual discipline and division sales and marketing strategies working with the SMT and division directors and managers.
- Work with the Division Directors and managers to implement those strategies.
- Lead, develop and manage agreed sales initiatives.
- Oversee the management of group client relationships identify all key clients and review and oversee our management of them.
- Develop and propose sales targets, lead the strategy to open relationships and create opportunities from those targets working with the SMT, Divisional Directors and managers
- Lead and manage Group attendance at all conferences and industry events including developing and implementing the plan and strategy to get value from that attendance.
- Lead and manage all group social event attendance. Include overseeing sporting events including the Group tickets at Chelsea.
- Maintain and develop the company brand and ensure branding is used correctly in the market place.
- Develop and maintain the Group websites ensuring quality up to date content and news etc. and carry out SEO.
- Identify and lead the submission for awards.
- Lead the groups social media presence
- Lead the production of all marketing material including brochures, Life Magazine, Annual report, signboards and flyers.
- Manage, maintain, ensure the use of and maximise the value of the Groups CRM system ACT.
- Report to the Executive Board.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org