We are currently looking for an M&E CAD Technician to join their growing team based in Oxford.
To support the CAD manager and M&E project team by producing drawings using Auto CAD and assisting in the issue of drawing and the Supply Chains.
8-10 years experience of Building services Cad coordination environment.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
- Fair knowledge of MEP REVIT and 3D CADDUCT. (Future in-house training will be provided)
- Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
- Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
- Knowledge of Electronic document management system.
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
- Adhere to Frankham CAD standards.
- Plot drawings using the companies printing facility.
- Liaise with Frankham CAD Manager and project team for any CAD related issues.
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
To apply, please forward your CV together with salary requirement and availability to email@example.com